The Cricket Quartet comes with a single reed. We currently have the 8 dent and 12 dent in stock. We also carry various additional reeds, listed separately, if you want to have more than one to work with.
Enjoy the best of both worlds! Convert your 15″ Cricket into a 4-shaft loom! The picture shows the Quartet assembled and attached to a 15" Cricket loom which is not included.
15″ Cricket Loom and optional 15″ Cricket Stand sold separately.
The Cricket Quartet reimagines our most popular rigid heddle loom, the 15″ Cricket, transforming it into a 4-shaft loom with a 13-1/2″ weaving width. We engineered the Quartet with thoughtful features that help you weave more complex patterns. Closely spaced levers move with smooth action to raise and lower shafts. You’ll achieve clean sheds with help from the extended back beam. The pivot beater maximizes your weaving space. Like all Schacht products, the Cricket Quartet is manufactured in the USA.
- Includes 300 Texsolv heddles (5-7/8″ red) and your choice of 6, 8, 10, 12, or 15 dent reed
- Made of high-quality maple plywood and solid hard maple; left unfinished to match your loom
- Ships flat-packed, with assembly required
- 15″ Cricket Loom and optional 15″ Cricket Stand sold separately
- You will need a warping system (a warping peg set or warping board) for measuring warp chains—try our Warping Peg Set or Warping Board (available in 4-1/2 yard and 14 yard sizes)
- Recommended accessories: 11″ slim boat shuttle, plastic bobbins, bobbin winder, 15″ Cricket Stand, 15″ Cricket Trap