Happy Thanksgiving to all! We had a quiet day today since we had our family Thanksgiving turkey last Sunday. Both our kids had other commitments for today so we planned it early. It was wonderful. Today is was just my husband Ron, our grandson Max and me. Since we had the turkey last weekend and still have plenty left for sandwiches, we had ham today.
As many of us do every year at this time, I've been thinking about what I'm thankful for. Here's a short list...
- I'm thankful for the rain we've had recently. It hasn't taken us out of the drought but it has greened up our lives.
- I'm thankful for the cooler temperatures. I love wearing sweatshirts!
- I'm thankful my family and friends are all healthy and safe.
- I'm thankful Max is so healthy and is almost walking.
- I'm thankful all the animals are well so I won't have to call the vet during his turkey dinner.
- I'm thankful the new roof on the house is finally finished. I was getting really tired of all the pounding.
- I'm thankful I still love the spinning and weaving that so enriches my life.